Helping Injured Workers Seek Workers’ Compensation Benefits
A work-related accident can be painful, confusing and emotional. If you have been injured on the job, it is important to do what is necessary to protect yourself. Workers’ compensation benefits exist to help those injured in work-related injuries heal, recover and elevate quality of life. One mistake can result in claim denial or even deeper confusion.
Workplace Accident Law Firm
For more than 20 years, we have helped clients recover the compensation they deserve for injuries including:
- Back injuries
- Head and brain injuries (vision, loss of hearing)
- Unsafe work condition injuries (respiratory problems)
- Continuous trauma injuries
- Fatal or catastrophic workplace accidents
- Burn injuries
Whether your case involves these or other workers’ compensation topics, we will always put your best interests first.
No matter how severe your injuries, if they occurred at the workplace your employer is required to provide workers’ comp benefits. Our lawyers can ensure that you receive the care and benefits that you need.
Your Benefits includes:
- Full medical care
- Rehabilitation expenses
- Temporary and permanent disability benefits
- Permanent Disability and could be entitle to some other benefits depending on the case
- Supplemental job displacement benefits or vocational rehabilitation
If your loved one was killed on the job, you may be entitled to additional workers’ compensation benefits. In California, a person’s dependents can receive benefits for a death due to workplace injuries. Depending on the situation, dependents can include:
- Children (biological or adopted)
- Cohabitating partners
Other family members may qualify as dependents. It is a vital to have an attorney assesses your case to make sure benefits are distributed to those who need them, and so that you receive the full amount you are entitled to.